Dedicated to my family & friends

Dedicated to my family & friends

Vday SPECIAL =)

As you all know. Today is Friday the 13th. And it's not as bad as you think it is. =). Today in school, clubs like Interact and Leo distributed valentine gifts to people. When the members from Interact/Leo were giving gifts to people, I can hear laughter, students jumping up and down happily and some of them were sad and depressed that they didn't received gifts. Sad isn't it?

Interact came into my class and I saw one of them carrying a bouquet of flowers. And I thought "Hmmm. Lucky girl". My friend thought the thing too. But...

The girl from Interact: Dorothy Ling!

*going out to the class looking all blur*

The girl from Interact: This is for you.

*she passed the bouquet of flowers to me*

*OMG*


It was from Daryl. =D. Thanks Daryl, mwah ^^

And besides that, I received cookies and chocolates from Cyril. Thanks Angel =)

I received cards from Sharon, June, Jacq, Joanna and Maxine. Thanks so much girls!!! Love ya too bitsssss!!!! =p

LOVE ALL OF YOU! =)

Here are all the Valentine gifts I received =)


Cookie and card from June =)



From Cyril =)


From Sharon, June, Jacq, Joanna and Maxine =)


THANK YOU SO MUCH =)
GOD BLESS YOU!


btw, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
in advance =)

0 comments:

Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?
She looks so...fineee. LOL. jk ;)

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind ♥

I've been told that I don't smile a lot. I've been told I'm too sensitive. I've been told I'm not the best. I've been told I'm unpredictable. I've been told I'm obsessive. I've been told I'm too jealous. I've been told I broke too many hearts. I've been told that I'm a coward. I've been told that I'm not open minded. I've been told that I'm a bitch. I've been told that (.....)

DAMN, yikes man! There are so many things you don't know about me. And yet your like judging a book by its cover. But oh wells, I get that a lot and your right, I should probably smile a lot. :DDDDD.

I'm trying to forget about the past. Trying not to look back. And now, I'm striving for the future. Cheers to that! *cheerssss*


Till then, TTFN :)

I say Marco , You say Polo. MARCO!