Dedicated to my family & friends

Dedicated to my family & friends

Sad

Yesterday I went to the hospital with my mom to visit my uncle who's in the hospital. I met my grandma, aunt, other uncle and my cousin there. We all went into the ICU together...and there I saw my uncle. Laying on the bed. He was unconscious.

And I thought to myself ...

is that my uncle?
why are they a lot of needles?
is that my uncle?
is that..Ve jay??




They were praying for my uncle. After that, my grandma spoked to him. The words that were coming out from my grandma was really touching. I tried holding back my tears but it just...flow down my cheeks. My nudged my mom and she told me that it is alright. I looked at my cousin, he saw me cried and I know he wanted to cry too but he was holding back his tears. My mom wiped her tears off. My aunt [which is my uncle's(the one in the hospital)] cried. My other uncle and my grandma's eyes were red.




...It really breaks my heart to see my uncle like this. Daddy God, please heal him. ;(

0 comments:

Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?
She looks so...fineee. LOL. jk ;)

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind ♥

I've been told that I don't smile a lot. I've been told I'm too sensitive. I've been told I'm not the best. I've been told I'm unpredictable. I've been told I'm obsessive. I've been told I'm too jealous. I've been told I broke too many hearts. I've been told that I'm a coward. I've been told that I'm not open minded. I've been told that I'm a bitch. I've been told that (.....)

DAMN, yikes man! There are so many things you don't know about me. And yet your like judging a book by its cover. But oh wells, I get that a lot and your right, I should probably smile a lot. :DDDDD.

I'm trying to forget about the past. Trying not to look back. And now, I'm striving for the future. Cheers to that! *cheerssss*


Till then, TTFN :)

I say Marco , You say Polo. MARCO!