Dedicated to my family & friends

Dedicated to my family & friends

How do i live without you...

Something terrible and unexpected happened yesterday. My uncle...had a stroke. It was a shocker to all of us. At first, my cousin, Hannah message me. She told me that her father was admitted to the hospital. I couldn't believe it at first. Then after few minutes, she sent me a message saying that her father is in ICU. ...

I just...can't believe it. I can't believe that this is actually happening. During exams in class just now, I couldn't concentrate during BM paper. After I finished doing it, I kept thinking about my uncle. 'Will he be alright? How is he now? When will he be alright?'. I cried a little just now in school (of course, I didn't make it obvious, didn't want my friends to know about it).

When my mom and her siblings knew about it, they wanted to go to Miri yesterday but my aunt called up and told me that there weren't any seats available. They went this morning.

Last night in tuition, I was quite moody. I did my work, feeling sad...

But then, I kept on praying for my uncle. Praying to the God. I prayed to God to give all of us the strength to face this. At least a simple prayer...every prayer counts...

0 comments:

Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?
She looks so...fineee. LOL. jk ;)

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind ♥

I've been told that I don't smile a lot. I've been told I'm too sensitive. I've been told I'm not the best. I've been told I'm unpredictable. I've been told I'm obsessive. I've been told I'm too jealous. I've been told I broke too many hearts. I've been told that I'm a coward. I've been told that I'm not open minded. I've been told that I'm a bitch. I've been told that (.....)

DAMN, yikes man! There are so many things you don't know about me. And yet your like judging a book by its cover. But oh wells, I get that a lot and your right, I should probably smile a lot. :DDDDD.

I'm trying to forget about the past. Trying not to look back. And now, I'm striving for the future. Cheers to that! *cheerssss*


Till then, TTFN :)

I say Marco , You say Polo. MARCO!