Dedicated to my family & friends

Dedicated to my family & friends

WCO night

I went to WCO just now because tuition was canceled(teacher had to go to Bintulu for the robotics thingy thing). When I got there, I told some of my friends that he and I were not together anymore. And I was surprise they knew it. Anyways, after a while...I felt so sad. I wanted to CRY! And guess what...I DID!!

I pulled Kucha outside and hugged her and I was sobbing heavily. I told her that I felt so lonely and I felt like it's my fault that he and I broke up. I told her that I thought I could stand this but in the end...I just couldn't.

It took me a while to cool down and we went inside again. Kucha went somewhere2,hehe.

And now, I feeling better. I'm trying my best to forget about the past and this time, I'll move on.

0 comments:

Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?
She looks so...fineee. LOL. jk ;)

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind ♥

I've been told that I don't smile a lot. I've been told I'm too sensitive. I've been told I'm not the best. I've been told I'm unpredictable. I've been told I'm obsessive. I've been told I'm too jealous. I've been told I broke too many hearts. I've been told that I'm a coward. I've been told that I'm not open minded. I've been told that I'm a bitch. I've been told that (.....)

DAMN, yikes man! There are so many things you don't know about me. And yet your like judging a book by its cover. But oh wells, I get that a lot and your right, I should probably smile a lot. :DDDDD.

I'm trying to forget about the past. Trying not to look back. And now, I'm striving for the future. Cheers to that! *cheerssss*


Till then, TTFN :)

I say Marco , You say Polo. MARCO!