Dedicated to my family & friends

Dedicated to my family & friends

Don't ask me anymore.

These past few months I had been through all kinds of things. One of them is heartbreak. My ex and I broke up 4 months ago. And it only felt like yesterday we were holding hands...hugging. That moment when the both of us decided to break our relationship, I didn't really feel the sadness in me. Maybe that time we were still very very close. But as time flies, we didn't really contact each other anymore. And that's the part which makes me go all emotional...

And to make it worst, a friend of mine told me something about him (which I regret listening to it). I was so confused, depressed, emotional and most of all...heartbroken. I got home...feeling so sad and all I wanted to do is cry. And cry. And cry. And I did cry. I kept asking myself "Does he still love me?", "Why on earth did he do that?", "What does he actually want?" and more. AND the most frustrating thing is that everyday I hear his name.

I was like shitt man. Can I not hear his name at least for once?

I didn't know how to express this feeling I have inside me. I have to let it out but shitt, I didn't know how!!! And so, I tried writing poems [still suck at it though :( ]. Well, at least it's much more better than punching through walls or cutting my hand or drinking or taking drunks or...whatever the things that people do these days.

So, here's my poem. It's called Torn To Pieces

Why do I have to fall for him,
For he had hurt me in so many ways.
I feel like a helpless lamb,
For I feel lonely in so many ways.

I thought you were going to be my first and last,
But now I realized that this isn't a fairytale.
All this while you were wearing a mask,
Nothing but a fool that I can tell.

You told your buddies you didn't want to hurt me no more,
But all I sense that your hiding something.
Let me tell you that I won't be believing that crap no more,
Because all your promises are nothing.

I miss you so much,
Are you feeling the same way too?
I don't think you do that much,
Only thinking that I'm a fool.

Walking down the road alone,
Feeling sorry for myself,
Feeling betrayed and left alone,
I know that I can't do this by myself.

Why do I always let this happened?
I don't think I can stand this anymore.
All those things that had happened,
I don't think I want to love you anymore.

0 comments:

Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?
She looks so...fineee. LOL. jk ;)

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind ♥

I've been told that I don't smile a lot. I've been told I'm too sensitive. I've been told I'm not the best. I've been told I'm unpredictable. I've been told I'm obsessive. I've been told I'm too jealous. I've been told I broke too many hearts. I've been told that I'm a coward. I've been told that I'm not open minded. I've been told that I'm a bitch. I've been told that (.....)

DAMN, yikes man! There are so many things you don't know about me. And yet your like judging a book by its cover. But oh wells, I get that a lot and your right, I should probably smile a lot. :DDDDD.

I'm trying to forget about the past. Trying not to look back. And now, I'm striving for the future. Cheers to that! *cheerssss*


Till then, TTFN :)

I say Marco , You say Polo. MARCO!