Dedicated to my family & friends

Dedicated to my family & friends

So long farewell, I bid you goodbye.

I'm so so lazy today. And plus, the weather today was just...freaking hot. And bored too.


Look at Squall, even Squall was lazy, hold on. He is FOREVER lazy.


Before my mom left visiting with my dad and my lil sis, she reminded me to study.


And so, I picked up my Biology book and thought "Heck, might as well study Biology then not doing anything at all"


And so, I got ready stationary



My sad sad sad sad face


SPM! HERE I COME! :(

To all candidates who are sitting for SPM this year: Study hard and smart! But do not stress yourself too much, you'll end up crazy. Seriously, you will. YOU WILL.

Anyways, relax for while and have a bite of Pringles :)

God bless! :P


p/s: This will be my last posts for now. I will continue posting after SPM. I know I won't be missed but...*sniff*


Signing off,
LaLooser ;p


0 comments:

Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?
She looks so...fineee. LOL. jk ;)

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind ♥

I've been told that I don't smile a lot. I've been told I'm too sensitive. I've been told I'm not the best. I've been told I'm unpredictable. I've been told I'm obsessive. I've been told I'm too jealous. I've been told I broke too many hearts. I've been told that I'm a coward. I've been told that I'm not open minded. I've been told that I'm a bitch. I've been told that (.....)

DAMN, yikes man! There are so many things you don't know about me. And yet your like judging a book by its cover. But oh wells, I get that a lot and your right, I should probably smile a lot. :DDDDD.

I'm trying to forget about the past. Trying not to look back. And now, I'm striving for the future. Cheers to that! *cheerssss*


Till then, TTFN :)

I say Marco , You say Polo. MARCO!