Dedicated to my family & friends

Dedicated to my family & friends

What am I going to do after SPM

  1. Spend time with my
  2. Dye my hair
  3. Makeover
  4. Buy new clothes
  5. Update the songs in my phone
  6. Try gaining weight (metabolism too high ba, sorry :( )
  7. Try to be nicer towards Deanna
  8. Control my anger when I'm angry
  9. Try to find a topic to write in my blog
  10. Going Australia with Sharon and Doreen
...Ok....I seriously have nothing else to do......
Maybe i'll just something random this holiday
Sooo....
BEWARE

ok, that was lame.

0 comments:

Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?
She looks so...fineee. LOL. jk ;)

Blowing through the jasmine in my mind ♥

I've been told that I don't smile a lot. I've been told I'm too sensitive. I've been told I'm not the best. I've been told I'm unpredictable. I've been told I'm obsessive. I've been told I'm too jealous. I've been told I broke too many hearts. I've been told that I'm a coward. I've been told that I'm not open minded. I've been told that I'm a bitch. I've been told that (.....)

DAMN, yikes man! There are so many things you don't know about me. And yet your like judging a book by its cover. But oh wells, I get that a lot and your right, I should probably smile a lot. :DDDDD.

I'm trying to forget about the past. Trying not to look back. And now, I'm striving for the future. Cheers to that! *cheerssss*


Till then, TTFN :)

I say Marco , You say Polo. MARCO!